We’re currently looking for the following profile(s):
Senior Environment artist
- Following the general guidelines of the art director, the candidate needs to be able to transform raw artwork into usable assets under his watch.
- Taking ownership of the level design of all levels in our game
- Mentor junior level design artists
Key Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience in games, modelling environments using Maya, or related experience/software
- Strong artistic ability to visualize entire levels in detail with minimal concept art and direction.
- Excellent understanding of art fundamentals – compositions, shape language, color theory.
- Proficiency in 3D Software like 3ds max, blender, Maya….(one is enough).
- Proficiency in Z-Brush
- Understanding the necessity of technical constraints.
- Good understanding of Unity3D lightmapping, materials & Universal Render Pipeline
- Excellent knowledge of modeling techniques and texture mapping, such as:
- Strong polygonal modeling skills
- Able to generate clean models efficiently.
- Knowledge of Substance Designer and Painter as well as Photoshop.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- The candidate must have high standards, putting quality above speed.
If you’re interested in this offer, feel free to fill in this form to submit your application. We are looking forward to having a chat with you.